This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
use my performances have improved. Now
04-17-2018, 03:31 PM
use my performances have improved. Now
Cao Cao has pressed his claims for the rich Magic Millions 2YO Classic with a convincing win at Moonee Valley.Giving trainer Mick Price an early winning double from the first two races on Saturday, Cao Cao sprinted to a 2-3/4 length win at his second start.He looks like hes got a ticket to the Magic Millions now, Price said.Nowl Price has to work out the best way to get to the Gold Coast race in January.Hes a tough colt, Price said.Hes just got to be kept up for the Magic Millions ... the trick will be to nurse him in.Cao Cao, a $350,000 yearling by Fastnet Rock, ran well on debut for second in the Group Three Maribyrnong Plate and was sent out a drifting $4 favourite on Saturday.After settling just behind the main speed in a field of nine, Cao Cao had to get chasing as first starter Blackwolf Run kicked in the lead.But Cao Cao picked up strongly early in the straight and swept to the front passing the 100m before forging clear to defeat well-backed Kedleston ($4.80) with another short half-head to Blackwolf Run.Jockey Mark Zahra says Cao Cao is still green and was a bit above himself but was impressed by the way he found the line.He was playing up a bit pre-race and he got a bit over-racing in the run, Zahra said.But I just like the way that when I came off the bit, he actually picked up well.He was really strong through the line. It was impressive.Price earlier won with three-year-old filly Heavenly Descent who notched her third win in less than three weeks. Lanny McDonald Jersey . Durant finished with 24 points and 13 rebounds, Jackson matched his career high with 23 points on 10-of-14 shooting and Lamb scored 12 points on 5-of-7 shooting, lifting the Thunder to a 94-88 win over San Antonio and snapping the Spurs 11-game winning streak. Nathan MacKinnon Jersey .C. -- Kemba Walker and the Charlotte Bobcats got off to a fast start, and the Sacramento Kings were never quite able to catch up. http://www.authentichockeyshopavalanche....ne-Jersey/ . Aduriz headed home Markel Susaetas cross in the sixth minute to open the scoring at San Mames Stadium. He bettered that with a long-range blast that went in off the goal frame in the 18th, and converted a penalty in the 72nd after Diego Mainz was sent off for fouling Aduriz with only the goalkeeper to beat. Erik Johnson Jersey ., for the next three years with the signings on Monday of Daryl Townsend and Michael Carter. Patrik Nemeth Jersey . -- Ty Montgomery had 290 all-purpose yards and two touchdowns, and fifth-ranked Stanford held on to beat No. Its five weeks into the Premier League season, and while some teams are playing up to expectation, others have been more of a pleasant surprise.File Liverpools start into the latter category.Jurgen Klopps team announced their attacking and pressing tactical aspirations early with an exhilarating 4-3 win at Arsenal over the opening weekend. Then, save for a blip on the radar with their 2-0 loss to Burnley, the Reds (4-1-1) have been pouring in the goals heading into Saturdays lunch-time fixture against Swansea City at Liberty Stadium.Klopps side have yet to earn a clean sheet this campaign. However, the defence is already improved with a new central pairing of Dejan Lovren and Joel Matip thats helped Liverpool yield a goal in each of the last four contests.However, its been the Reds offence that has been the story to start. Their 16 goals enter the weekend two behind league leader Manchester City. That offence was on display in last weekends 5-1 rout of Hull City at Anfield.While James Milner contributed a pair of penalties in that victory, the early stars of Liverpools show have been a reinvigorated Adam Lallana, Philippe Coutinho, Sadio Mane and Roberto Firmino. That group was on display against Hull as Lallana, Mane and Coutinho all scored in the rout.All good. Actually, the first half was brilliant, Klopp said of his teams performance. That was how football should be if you are able to do it. You have to show this.ddddddddddddNew midfielder Georginio Wijnaldum credits Klopp with bringing out the best in Liverpools midfield group.He doesnt really give a lot of jobs to players. He tells me to be free and play how I can play. But sometimes it is different, he told Liverpoolfc.com.It depends on what the other players are doing. You have to look at the other players.As well as Liverpool have played, Swansea City (1-1-4) find themselves at the other end of the form guide, winless since an opening weekend 1-0 result over Burnley. The Swans have lost four of five since and desperately need three points in front of the home fans. The club was simply outclassed by Manchester City week, absorbing a 3-1 defeat.On the positive side, new boy Fernando Llorente opened his Swansea account with a goal, and is targeting more as the season progresses.I am happy to score my first goal, but unfortunately we didnt win the game, which is the most important thing, Llorente said. I feel better with myself because my performances have improved. Now I want to score more goals for Swansea.Both sides won at home in this fixture last season, while Liverpool have won just one of their last five Premier League trips to the Liberty Stadium -- a 1-0 result courtesy of a Jordan Henderson strike in the 68th minute. Wholesale Authentic Jerseys Cheap NFL Jerseys Wholesale Cheap Jerseys 2018 NFL Jerseys China Cheap Nike NFL Jerseys Cheap NFL Jerseys China Cheap Authentic Jerseys ' ' '
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply