This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
ears.ddddddddddddWhereas Safin and Kafelnikov bo
04-16-2018, 10:38 PM
ears.ddddddddddddWhereas Safin and Kafelnikov bo
ORLANDO, Fla. -- Long before the head-coaching job at Oregon became available, San Francisco 49ers coach Chip Kelly said he had no plans to leave his current position. Now that the Ducks have fired coach Mark Helfrich and officially have an opening, nothing has changed.On Wednesday, Kelly was asked again whether he planned to stay with the Niners. He repeatedly nodded in the affirmative before providing a response.Yep, Kelly said. So were all done with that, I hope.Asked if theres any chance he will return to Oregon, Kelly shook his head and said, No.Kelly said he called Helfrich, his close friend, on Wednesday morning to offer support.I have not talked to anybody at Oregon except for Mark Helfrich, Kelly said.Oregon announced Tuesday night that it was parting ways with Helfrich after four seasons at the helm. Helfrich served previously as Kellys offensive coordinator before being promoted to head coach when Kelly departed for the Philadelphia Eagles.I just felt bad for Mark, Kelly said. I love him like a brother. Hes a tremendous person. Hes a hell of a football coach, but hes an even better person. I just felt for him and the rest of the guys on that staff.Its an unfortunate thing that goes on in this profession. We all know about it when we sign up for [this], but when it happens, youre still kind of taken aback by it.As the coach of an NFL team in the midst of a 10-game losing streak -- and who enjoyed his greatest coaching success in Eugene -- Kelly has been connected by many to the Oregon job for the past couple of months.Kelly welcomed Phil Knight, Nikes co-founder and the most prominent Oregon booster, as a guest to a game earlier this season, which further fueled speculation.Despite Kellys multiple declarations that he is intent on seeing through a turnaround in the Bay Area, the rumor mill continued to churn. Kelly was 46-7 in four seasons at Oregon, winning three Pac-12 Conference championships along the way.Although Kelly said nobody at Oregon had reached out to him, he did express a willingness to help them in their search for a new coach, if asked.I love everybody associated with the university, Kelly said. They were fantastic. If I can help them, I can help them. My thoughts are with Helf right now.Kellys Niners played in Miami last weekend and are training at Central Florida this week before traveling to Chicago to face the Bears on Sunday. One reason the 49ers are here is because of Kellys relationship with Central Florida coach Scott Frost, who previously served as offensive coordinator at Oregon and worked with Kelly there as receivers coach.Frost is considered a candidate for the now-vacant Oregon job, sources told ESPNs Brett McMurphy. In addition, Oregon has reached out to representatives of Ohio State defensive coordinator Greg Schiano and South Floridas Willie Taggart, sources said. Western Michigans P.J. Fleck also is expected to be contacted, a source said. Lane Taylor Jersey . James, who turned 29 on Monday, injured his groin Friday during the Heats overtime loss at Sacramento. He sat out the following game, a 108-107 win Saturday in Portland, before coming back to help send the Nuggets to their seventh consecutive loss. Brett Favre Jersey . After the whistle, Thornton skated the length of the ice, pulled Orpik to the ice from behind and punched him in the face several times. http://www.authenticfootballshoppackers....ke-Jersey/ . As he recorded his 23rd and 24th points of the evening, a segment of the sellout Air Canada Centre crowd expressed their appreciation for the Raptors point guard with a smattering of MVP chants. Jason Spriggs Jersey .ca! Hi Kerry, Its another day and here we are looking at another dubious hit to the head. In this case Blue Jackets forward Brandon Dubinsky elbowed Saku Koivu in the head about a second after he dished off the puck to a teammate, knocking him unconscious. Randall Cobb Jersey . Colin Wilson had two goals and an assist, and Mike Fisher scored a goal and helped set up two others in the Predators 6-4 victory over the Red Wings on Monday night. MOSCOW -- Russia is returning to the top level of the Davis Cup for the first time since 2012 after beating Kazakhstan in a playoff Sunday.Rain on Friday and bad light Saturday meant a packed schedule Sunday, which began with Kazakhstans Mikhail Kukushkin beating Russian Evgeny Donskoy to level the match at 1-1. Russia took the lead in the doubles and sealed a 3-1 win when Andrei Kuznetsov beat Kukushin 6-1, 6-2, 6-2.Russia won the Davis Cupp in 2002 and 2006 with the help of star players such as Marat Safin and Yevgeny Kafelnikov, but has struggled in mens tennis in recent years.ddddddddddddWhereas Safin and Kafelnikov both held the world No. 1 ranking during their careers, the highest-ranked Russian man is currently Kuznetsov at 47th in the world. China Jerseys Cheap Wholesale Jerseys 2020 Wholesale Jerseys China Cheap NFL Jerseys China Wholesale Jerseys 2020 Cheap NFL Jerseys Wholesale Cheap Jerseys Online ' ' '
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
ears.ddddddddddddWhereas Safin and Kafelnikov bo - riluowanying123 - 04-16-2018 10:38 PM